Friday, January 27, 2012

“I will rock in 2012” Super Star Rajesh Khanna

Rajesh Khanna, better known as Kaka, has had a great time in Goa with his family — Dimple, daughters Twinkle, Rinkie, son-in-law Akshay Kumar and grandson Aarav. The news doing the rounds has been that Kaka is unwell and suffering from cancer but when speaking on the phone, he sounded hale and hearty. He talked excitedly about his future plans, which he says depend totally on the audience.

“I am doing very well, thank you! In fact, I’m here in Goa to enjoy myself with all my family members.” When asked if his favourite grandson Aarav is also with him, he gushes, “Yes! He is with me and I enjoy every moment with him. He’s very close to my heart and keeps me busy all day with his childish pranks,” says one of Bollywood’s greatest superstars of yesteryears. On the professional front, Rajesh Khanna says, “The audience has always loved me and I have survived only because of their applause. Frankly, I am expecting even more in 2012. The offers are pouring in and if I am satisfied with any script that comes my way, I will rock on the screen. I’ll be back in Mumbai in four days and then, I shall let you in on a secret that’s on the way!”


Published by:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/glam-sham/%E2%80%9Ci-will-rock-2012%E2%80%9D-324

No comments: